Located in the heart of the nation’s capital at 359 Kent St, Suite 101, EKOS Research now offers focus group facilities within the city of Ottawa. We are committed to providing professional service, client satisfaction, and a high quality environment. Our in-house focus group facilities are designed to meet the unique needs of each individual client.
Our spacious discussion room can comfortably fit up to 10 participants while our observation room can easily accommodate the same number of clients or representatives. As well, our facilities come equipped with:
- EKOSview, allowing clients to view focus group sessions in our facility via the web from anywhere in the world, in real time
- Audio-visual equipment (smart television, DVD player, etc.)
- Audio-visual recording
- Private waiting room and kitchenette
- Facilitation materials
- MP4 recordings on DVD or USB drive available at end of session
- Next day MP4 recordings available for download via DropBox
- Catering available upon request
For more information or to book our facilities, please contact Rocco Zito at 613-569-1947 or via email at email@example.com.
After 5 p.m., the building’s front doors are locked. To get into the building all participants will need to use the KEYPAD situated on the right side (when facing the front doors) against the wall.
- Using the down arrow key, scroll down until the display reads “Focus – enter code 101”
- Enter 101 on the keypad
- The phone in our facility will ring and the host/ess will allow access to the building
Situated in downtown Ottawa, we are in close proximity to several local hotels and amenities. If hotel arrangements are required, please contact us for further details.
- Start Southeast on Airport Parkway Pvt. towards Airbus Pvt.
- Continue straight onto Airport Parkway heading North
- Airport Parkway becomes Bronson Ave. Continue straight.
- Take a right onto Chamberlain Ave (Just past Renfrew Ave or Drummonds Gas Station on the right hand side of the road)
- Keep left at the fork to cross under the highway onto Kent St.
- Keep straight on Kent Street, destination is on the right at the corner of Kent and Gilmour St.
Depending on availability, street parking in the surrounding neighbourhood is two hours between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m., no time restriction after 7 p.m. Paid parking is available at the corner of Kent and Gilmour at ‘ParkSafe’ uncovered lot.
(Location # 4590)
30 minutes: $4
Early Bird (in by 9 a.m.): $10
Daily Max: $14
After hours (starting at 5 p.m.): $6
Machine takes coins, Visa, or Mastercard.